Hi! Come on in and look around!

Welcome to my window on the world. A snapshot of my life and experiences. I'm a photography junkie and a scrapbook addict. I capture it all here, and share my journey down this amazing road called LIFE with you!

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Scraps of Life


For day 8 we had to scrap 10 goals that we had in life. Now, I should have made the 10 ones I already did! LOL! I have more than 10 goals and I have some serious ones and some superficial ones. I just jotted out what came into my head in no particular order.
Lots of credits for this design:
curve: me!
wings: Blue Moon
stitches, photo turn, lace, binder: Traci Reed Unbound
every thing else: Royanna Fritschmann at Divine Digital

I hope you like my quote from Satchel Paige..."sometimes I sits and thinks, and sometimes I just sits."

I didn't do day 7 because it was some stuff I wasn't really interested in. We don't have to do every day. If you do 30 out of 50 challenges, we get a coupon or something. I can't remember off the top of my head, but Royanna's challenges and tutorials are so good, it doesn't really matter.

Now I'm off to do day 9!

No comments: