Hi! Come on in and look around!

Welcome to my window on the world. A snapshot of my life and experiences. I'm a photography junkie and a scrapbook addict. I capture it all here, and share my journey down this amazing road called LIFE with you!

Sunday, July 01, 2007

Scrapstreet Magazine COVER

http://www.scrapstreet.com/magy2/gojuly/features/red.htm

I'm the cover at the July issue of Scrapstreet.com mag! I can't believe it. I feel like I'm on top of the world. It's a lo of my parents, who are always in my heart. It's extra special since they are both gone now!

Lou said we should frame it. No problem! I'm definitely printing it out! He's very excited for me! What a great dh I have! He's always interested in my scrapbooking and so enthusiastic.

I get a great prize pack, too. Oh, I can't wait for that to come in the mail! Wahoooo!

1 comment:

Melanie H said...

Thats excellent Leigh, woohoo.