Hi! Come on in and look around!

Welcome to my window on the world. A snapshot of my life and experiences. I'm a photography junkie and a scrapbook addict. I capture it all here, and share my journey down this amazing road called LIFE with you!

Sunday, July 01, 2007

Stamp Shape and Drop Shadows in Digi



Kit is Tropical Elements from Scrapstreet and it was free!

I have to challenge myself, although it isn't hard since I'm still learning this PSE program! Today's challenge was to create a stamp png file so I would have that shape. I'd learned to make the scalloped edge from Di Hickman's tutorial, so I took that knowledge and made my stamp shape. You can see I used it on this layout!

Also, went to Misty Cato's blog and learned to do a drop shadow behind my photograph.

It's taking all day to do these layouts, but with editing the photos and learning new elements, it's not surprising! It's so totally worth it!. I'm down to 79 layouts to go...the countdown continues.

I may be slowed down for a few days as my cousin is coming to visit. The great thing is, I'll have some fun photos to scrapbook after she and her family leave. They're staying through 4th of July. I'm excited they are coming. It's nice to have family visit.

I will post a tutorial about how to do that stamp shape after they leave. Oh my, my first tutorial. How exciting!

I almost bought BHG Scrapbook Etc's Digital Scrapbooking mag, but I decided to wait. It wasn't all PSE and I can find so much online. Now there was a thing on making your own paper in there that I really wanted to check out. All things in due time!

2 comments:

Melanie H said...

Your doing so well with all these tutorials Leigh, well done.

Nicole Martel said...

beautiful page!