Hi! Come on in and look around!

Welcome to my window on the world. A snapshot of my life and experiences. I'm a photography junkie and a scrapbook addict. I capture it all here, and share my journey down this amazing road called LIFE with you!

Monday, July 30, 2007

I'm on Lindsey's Blog!

Oh, I've had a great surprise this morning! Lindsey added my sketch, along with Janneke's and her original to her sketch site. I'm very excited to be there with all the other girlies that she has posted on her site!

You definitely need to go over there and check it out. She has a choice of layouts for those of you who like one photo or many or one page spreads or two. Great sketches. I'm definitely going to do more. I would have done more, but for all the challenges over at Divine Digital that I've been doing lately!!!
This weekend I'll be heading to CK Convention. No classes. None that really interested me. I guess having taught myself and being a "cutting edge scrapper", I'd done or could teach all that they were having. I'm not being a bragster here, just true.
That's one great thing about hanging out at internet scrapbooking sites. You get to learn so much and definitely stay current!
By the way, I hope they have some of the new stuff from CHA there! I've been cruising various sites that have things posted and YUMMO to quote Rachel Ray!
Scrapstreet and Divine Digital had some Christmas in July stuff going on. It is fun to do Christmas in July. Great idea on that! I need to dig up some Christmas photos. Maybe after CK Convention!!!

1 comment:

denean said...

Congrats Leigh! Great pages!!