Hi! Come on in and look around!

Welcome to my window on the world. A snapshot of my life and experiences. I'm a photography junkie and a scrapbook addict. I capture it all here, and share my journey down this amazing road called LIFE with you!

Thursday, July 26, 2007

Day 12 at Divine Digital

Ok. It's hard to believe, but I am caught up from being on vacation. Divine Digital can post the next challenge, and I am ready! For day 12, Royanna talked about portrait photography. Frankly, I took a photography class at the local adult ed place a few year's back so I really didn't need the tutorial, but a refresher is always nice! Lucky for me, though, dd is obsessed with photographing herself and her friends. I had plenty to choose from to do the box layout challenge. Can't wait to see what day 13 is! oh Yeah! Now maybe I can clean up my hard drive a little and organize some of my stuff! heheheheh

No comments: