Hi! Come on in and look around!

Welcome to my window on the world. A snapshot of my life and experiences. I'm a photography junkie and a scrapbook addict. I capture it all here, and share my journey down this amazing road called LIFE with you!

Monday, July 02, 2007

Making A Curve for Digi Scrappin'


Okay...78 layouts...Keep 'em coming! I'm going digi crazy!

This lo is dh in the pool. This was some of the door decorations dd and her friend had up at UCA camp. That lobster cracked me up, and I had to bring it home. I guess our brain is fried from too much sun, because we both took our pictures wearing this silly thing. I need to scrap me next.

I learned to make this curve. I found a post about it at 2Peas. I think most everything about digi scrapping must be on the internet!

1 comment:

Melanie H said...

Can't wait to see the photo of you and how you scrap it Leigh.