Hi! Come on in and look around!

Welcome to my window on the world. A snapshot of my life and experiences. I'm a photography junkie and a scrapbook addict. I capture it all here, and share my journey down this amazing road called LIFE with you!

Monday, October 01, 2007

Cottage Arts Challenges






















Cottage Arts is having some challenges for us. I'm excited. I always like anything that sparks creativity and gets me thinking in a different direction.

This is part of the photo crop challenge. I cropped 3 images out of my main photo as an accent and also to reinforce my journaling. I used a collage style, which is my fav to go along with this lo. This is actually our week 3 challenge, but you know me, I can't do anything in order!

Digi Credits:
Butterfly Wings 2 Pake Pak & frame: Growth Spurts Elements all at www.cottagearts.net
font: Love Ya Like A Sister @ fontologie
scalloped square is my own design!

My church is offering some new small groups. I'm rather excited about one in particular. It is a photography, paint, and drawing group. They are designing everything right now so it won't start until after Christmas. That will be really cool to meet with other folks and see what we all have to offer! I hope they have heard of scrapbooking! I signed up for it. If they have some great lessons, I'll share them with y'all here on my blog!

1 comment:

Melanie H said...

That is a wonderful layout Leigh, love the collage theme.

Hope you enjoy your classes.