What shall I talk about first tonight? How about the fact that I was cleaning up my computer to arrange all my kits and get my lo's in order that I wanted to print out and I emptied my recyle bin like a good girl. Take the garbage out right? I should know to always double check because I deleted my downloads file, which was some newer kits I was going to move over to my PSE file. Not that I paid for any of them because as luck would have it, it was all kits that I had from CT's I am on AND that I had used the hound out of on recent lo's. I'm so glad that I had used them, and anyway, the great thing about digi is, most sites let you go back when you bought them and re-download up to like 5 times. So all is not lost or wasted. Whew!
I have done several lo's today, which I will post for your viewing pleasure! LOL!
And finally, Jen, from Scrapstreet tagged me. So I'm playing along cuz it's fun! And who doesn't like fun stuff?
1. Link to the person who tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself (on your blog, we all want to know them).
3. Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
4. Let each person know that they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
Ok here are my random facts
http://jenthecrazyscrapbooker.blogspot.com/2007/10/alrightso-ive-been-tagged-twice-this.html That's my link to Jen's blog.
Weird facts about me:
1. I do not drink milk out of a plastic cup. I think that is disgusting.
2. I do not like feet.
3. I do not like anyone's feet to touch me because I don't like feet.
4. If you hit your head, I laugh hysterically. Not sure why, but "head injuries" kill me.
5. I drive with my seat straight up not leaned back at all. For some reason, that is what is comfortable to me.
6. I have a bathrobe nicknamed MUMU because it is so big. Apparently my brother thought I was quite a large woman! LOL!
7. I get night sweats. Always have since I've been a kid. How will I know when menopuase hits!
Now, I'm going to tag some of my new CottageArts friends and we'll see how that goes!
Plus if you read this blog and see this tag, consider yourself tagged. HEHEHEHHEHEHE!
Blogger won't let me post my lo's right now. So I will post them when it quits acting strange!
Hi! Come on in and look around!
Welcome to my window on the world. A snapshot of my life and experiences. I'm a photography junkie and a scrapbook addict. I capture it all here, and share my journey down this amazing road called LIFE with you!