Hi! Come on in and look around!
Welcome to my window on the world. A snapshot of my life and experiences. I'm a photography junkie and a scrapbook addict. I capture it all here, and share my journey down this amazing road called LIFE with you!
Monday, October 29, 2007
Questions and Scanning
Digi credits: Autumn Forest Floor by Tangie Baxter.
I wasn't ever going to scan my photos that weren't already digi. But then I saw some lo's done by Patti on the Cottage Arts CT with me. It got me thinking and then guess what I did today. I was cleaning out the garage, which is a never ending project. I found a wedding album thing that someone had given my mother that was partially filled out. I scanned what she had written and took out the memorabilia she had placed in there and scanned that, too. Which leads me to think that I will be scanning my wedding album photos to scrap next!
Princess Lala asks what five things made you cry? I'm assuming these are life's moments.
1. I cried when my Dad lifted my veil at my wedding. I don't know why because I was very happy to get married. I guess just the emotion of it all!
2. I cried when my dd made cheerleading in 7th grade because my mom had just died, and she was a cheerleader when she was young. Plus I as very proud. It's hard to make when 100 girls try out!
3. I cry on my children's birthdays because it is one less year they will be living at home with me. Not that I want them to live here forever, especially when they are afflicted with teen-itis!
4. I always cry on the first day of school when I drop them off. Just one less year for them to be with me at home and one more stage of growing up! Mind you, I cry in the car. Not infront of all their friends!
5. I cry when I think of my mother who I miss dearly. She died unexpectedly young and even though it has been five years, she was my dear friend. I miss her!
So there you have it. Kind of depressing, isn't it.
I also cry when my friends are so funny that they make me laugh hysterically like they did at the crop on Friday night.
And to leave on a light note because there is too much sadness in this world! A man called dh to order some paint today. He was foreign. When dh asked him what kind of paint he wanted the color he selected in, the man replied, "in a round metal can." OMG! bwahahahahahahhah!