Hi! Come on in and look around!

Welcome to my window on the world. A snapshot of my life and experiences. I'm a photography junkie and a scrapbook addict. I capture it all here, and share my journey down this amazing road called LIFE with you!

Thursday, October 04, 2007

Pubbed and Blog Train and More Calendars



Well, I knew I was going to be pubbed in Scrapstreet.com's Ezine for Nov. because my recipe page got pushed out from Oct. 'til then. And then, we did that fun scraptag, and that is being pubbed in Nov, although I don't like the lo I did for that in particular. And I got an e-mail from Linds today that they are picking up my Catnap lo which was posted on my blog, but I've had to pull since it is being pubbed! Wahoo!

It's never something I take for granted. It's always a thrill!

Been checking out a new digi site: Digital Scrap Talk. Joined a thread called a Blog Train. You post on the person ahead of you's blog. What fun! I've had some visitors today from there. I posted a Blog Train over a Scrapstreet because I thought it was such a cute idea! So thanks for visiting wherever you came from!

And last, but certainly not least, I took some time out of my insane day to make 2 more calendar pages for my gift calendar. These calendars are just so easy to use. I love the fact that I can add something or not add something. It's my choice. They're fun.

So here are two more from the Cottage Arts Creative Calendar Pak 1, which is the first six months of the year!

2 comments:

Melanie H said...

Congratulations on the publication, the surprise ones are always nice.

Gorgoeus calendar pages.

Unknown said...

Congrats on being pubbed. The calendar pages are all so great, I may have to reconsider what I am doing for some of my gifts