Hi! Come on in and look around!

Welcome to my window on the world. A snapshot of my life and experiences. I'm a photography junkie and a scrapbook addict. I capture it all here, and share my journey down this amazing road called LIFE with you!

Friday, October 26, 2007

Movie Stars & Crops


Digi credits: NadlM Autumn Leaves & Shabby Princess Harvest Spice
Princess Lala asks: Who are your top five favorite movie stars today.
1. Clint Eastwood. I love him. I always have. He is the best! And his movie Mystic River is the absolute best film I have ever seen!
2. Vince Vaughn. He's funny. Really funny.
3. Vin Diesel. He's HOT!
4. Tom Hanks. Although I really prefer his comedies to his dramatic roles.
5. Denzel Washington. He is a man of many talents. I'm always amazed by his movies.
So there you have it. I just went with men, although I could have done men and women.

Went to a crop tonight at my lss. Took my laptop. Talk about traveling light! Had some CT things I wanted to get done. I was the only digiscrapper there, but I had so much fun with my girlfriends. I haven't been able to crop since August so it was a real treat. We laughed so hard, I was crying. It's great to have chick friends, isn't it! We are looking forward to our upcoming crop weekends after the holidays when we get to go away.

We signed up for one crop already. And my gf, Missy, asked if we would mind if Angela gave our room to a group of six instead of us sharing a room with 3 double beds. There are three of us. Well, frankly, we do mind. Cuz we deserve a big, fat bed all to ourselves on our getaway weekend! Maybe we are demanding, but it's the truth.

Oh, and thanks to Natalie Bird for her Distressed Lines Rak. I can hardly wait to play with it. I would have played with it tonight but some of the stuff I was making had to be exclusive to the site I was creating for. And another thanks to Sassy for her Cutsie Bears RAK. I have a cute idea for a lo that involves my cat. I thought I was going to get to it tonight, but I didn't.

And last, but definitely not least Beth Rimmer at Digital Scrapbook Pages e-mailed me so I can get started with her CT. Oh what to pick, what to pick!

4 comments:

Melanie H said...

Another gorgoeus layout Leigh, you sure have a wonderful style.

I love Denzel Washington and Vin Diesel too. Loved Denzel in Man on Fire.

Anonymous said...

That sounds like so much fun! I need a laptop so I can go to a crop. I keep hearing about them, and it would be so much fun to say, this is how do it baby! LOL

I would want my own bed too! Heck, I want my own bed now. LOL

Great layout!
Heather
digiscrapping.net

Purple Frog said...

Good for you for dragging your laptop along! That'll show everyone that digiscrappin' is still scrappin!
And yes, you DO deserve a big fat bed all to yourself. I haven't had a bed all to myself in SO long! I wouldn't know what to do with one *giggles*

Anonymous said...

I love that LO girl!! You really do awesome work. Have a great day!!!!