Hi! Come on in and look around!

Welcome to my window on the world. A snapshot of my life and experiences. I'm a photography junkie and a scrapbook addict. I capture it all here, and share my journey down this amazing road called LIFE with you!

Thursday, October 11, 2007

My first guest CT spot



That is my goofy dog, Runt. I need to do some fixing to this pic, but he is peeking is fat, sausage like body with stumpy legs, up to say hello in the morning. Sometimes he jumps up and down. How can you have a bad day after that! LOL!

I am going to be the guest CT for Jacque Larson at The Digi Chick in December. I'm so excited. I didn't quite make her CT, but I'll take a guest spot! I'm so thrilled! Wahoo!

3 comments:

Melanie H said...

What a gorgoeus face, that face sure would brighten any morning.

Congratulations on the Guest CT position, that is wonderful news. I can't wait to see what you create for them.

Anonymous said...

Runt is soooo cute! Congratulations on your guest spot..Have a great day Leigh!

Anonymous said...

How cute!!!! Adorable dog!

Congrats on the CT spot! AWESOME!
Heather
http://digiscrapping.net