Now, before I get false credit for this idea about which I will be blogging for as long as it lasts, it is from Divine Digital...and actually Princess Lala Designs. It's a list challenge all about you (me). So I did the day one yesteray. I'll do the day 2 and so on. I'm just doing it on my blog, but her idea is a mini album about you (me). Like a BOM with a list format, which I think is cool. I may end up doing one anyway, but for the time being it is limited to my blog.
No lo's to post today. I was training at my pt Christmas job. So I'm not full of energy this evening and my teenage dd kind of chapped my hide today. LAWD... this was the happiest child you have ever seen until she hit puberty. I know she will come out of it on the other side and be as lovely as ever, but while we are going through it, she sure is aggravating! But, let me be clear, a blessing none the less!
Okay, topic for today is My Five Favorite Features. I hope if you read my blog that y'all will play along. Think about your grandchildren reading these things one day and learning some unconventional things about grandma!
1. I love my hair. I have thick wavy/curly hair that is easy to style and a fab color. Even my hairdresser loves my hair.
2. My nose. It is very tiny, and I think a good feature. I'd hate to have a big schnaz, although, God don't make no junk as the saying goes! I do believe in the famous words from the three bears that "it is just right."
3. My hands. Even my husband, who is not one to comment on these things, says I have beautiful hands. I have long delicate fingers, pleasantly shaped nails. I mean what do you say here, people! LOL! So I do wear alot of rings because I figure if I have nice hands, I should!
4. My toes. I have cute, fat toes. Some people have gross toes and unshapely toes. I am very fortunate. I think my feet look great in sandals cuz I have short fat cute toes! LOL!
5. My lips. I have juicy lips. I think so anyway. Not thin. Not overly large, just ripe and luscious! hahahhahahaha Full, kissable lips.
So go ahead. If you read my blog, tell what your fav 5 features are and link back here so we an all read and enjoy you bragging on yourself!
Hi! Come on in and look around!
Welcome to my window on the world. A snapshot of my life and experiences. I'm a photography junkie and a scrapbook addict. I capture it all here, and share my journey down this amazing road called LIFE with you!